Re: triggers are not shared between parent and child tables?

From: Rural Hunter <ruralhunter(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <kevin(dot)grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: triggers are not shared between parent and child tables?
Date: 2012-03-12 15:06:11
Lists: pgsql-admin

hmm....if you ask me, I would like to suggest add this part in the
fisrt step(create the master table) of 5.9.2 of this doc:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/ddl-partitioning.html
The doc mentions here that there is no point to define
indexes/constraints on parent table. But it didn't mention about
triggers.

于2012年3月12日 22:58:06,Kevin Grittner写到: