Re: Fwd: Re: Buildfarm now building but with test failures

From: Mike Fowler <mike(at)mlfowler(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Buildfarm now building but with test failures
Date: 2012-01-04 22:18:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On 04/01/12 21:34, Dave Cramer wrote:
> This is from Andras Bodor
>
> I am afraid, simply enabling ssl will not be enough
> to pass the test. Different databases with different
> pg_hba.conf configurations must be set up, as
> documented in certdir/README.
> I do not think, it can be expected from every buildfarm
> host, so ssl tests might be switched off by default, or
> we must streamline its customization.
> Andras

OK, it's going to require some thought as I haven't a clue how a
buildfarm run can use different pg_hba.conf configurations. I'd suggest
disabling the SSL tests that require bespoke pg_hba.confs in the short
term so that we can get the build testing running again. Long term I'll
see what is possible within the buildfarm framework, hopefully I'll get
some time this weekend.

Regards,
--
Mike Fowler