Looking for an experienced PostgreSQL DBA

From: Kelly Taylor <kelly(dot)taylor(at)siriusit(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for an experienced PostgreSQL DBA
Date: 2011-12-14 15:47:45
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi,

We are an IT services company based in Weybridge, Surrey. We are looking
for an experienced PostgreSQL DBA to assist with supporting and
maintaining over 100 servers for one of our customers. We are looking
for someone who can work at our offices, Mon-Fri, 9am-5.30pm with
possibility of being on call.
If you are interested then please contact kelly(dot)taylor(at)siriusit(dot)co(dot)uk(dot)

Kind regards

Kelly

--
Account Manager