Re: odbc_fdw

From: Florian Schwendener <fschwend(at)hsr(dot)ch>
To: Albe Laurenz <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: odbc_fdw
Date: 2011-11-30 08:09:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Laurenz

Thank you for your help. As I know little about Linux and only a bit
about make files, I really don't know if
I'm doing the right thing. I've typed this:

root(at)ubuntu:/home/user/Downloads/odbc_fdw-0.1.0#
PATH=/usr/local/pgsql/bin/:$PATH make USE_PGXS=1 make
make: *** No rule to make target `make'. Stop.

You see, I haven't come far... Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again!
Flo