Pyrseas 0.4.1, a framework for upgrading/migrating a PostgreSQL
database, has been released. It is available from PGXN, PyPI and
This is a maintenance release that fixes the following issues raised via
the GitHub and the pyrseas-general mailing list:
* Make the initial SET search_path persistent.
* Correct exclusion of PG internal schemas in various queries.
* Fix generation of COMMENTs with single quotes in the text.
* For inherited tables, only generate constraints that are defined
* Correct generation of ALTER TABLE ADD/DROP COLUMN when input
columns are in different order than original (issue #8).
* Support PG 9.1 (add description for PL/pgSQL language).
Thanks to Malcom and Alexey for their help.
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: David Fetter||Date: 2011-10-31 05:51:41|
|Subject: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - October 30 2011 ==|
|Previous:||From: damien clochard||Date: 2011-10-27 10:40:49|
|Subject: PostgreSQL Session #3 : Call for Papers|