ERROE:"Catalog is missing 28 elements from RELID mmmmmm."

From: jjurban <jjurban(at)attglobal(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ERROE:"Catalog is missing 28 elements from RELID mmmmmm."
Date: 2011-10-11 22:31:34
Lists: pgsql-novice

Please help.

I am running PostGreSQL v 8.0 for OS/2 (eComStation).

I have the data in a folder PGSDATA. I zipped that folder and put it on
a memory stick.

I copied the folder from the stick to another computer and unzipped.

I made a little command script which invokes pgsql.exe from e:\PGSQL\BIN.

I enter the command

Select * from Control (one of my tables) - I get the message

"Catalog is missing 10 elements from RELID nnnnnnn."

Note: Control has 10 fields.

I enter

Select * from Labor (another table with 28 fields) - I get

"Catalog is missing 28 elements from RELID mmmmmm."

Can anyone tell me what this means and where I can find documentation to
fix it?

Thanks,

John