Update backend/lib/README

From: "Ideriha, Takeshi" <ideriha(dot)takeshi(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Update backend/lib/README
Date: 2018-05-22 08:44:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

When I looked into the dshash.c, I noticed that dshash.c, bipartite_match.c and knapsack.c are not mentioned at README.
The other files at src/backend/lib are mentioned. I'm not sure this is an intentional one or just leftovers.

Does anyone have opinions?

Patch attached.
- add summary of three files mentioned above (copied from each file's comment)
- change the list to alphabetical order

Takeshi Ideriha
Fujitsu Limited

Attachment Content-Type Size
backend_lib_readme.patch application/octet-stream 746 bytes