RE: [HACKERS] [WIP] RE: DECLARE STATEMENT setting up a connection in ECPG

From: "Ideriha, Takeshi" <ideriha(dot)takeshi(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: Haribabu Kommi <kommi(dot)haribabu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Okano, Naoki" <okano(dot)naoki(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>, Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pokale_vinayak_q3(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp" <pokale_vinayak_q3(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] [WIP] RE: DECLARE STATEMENT setting up a connection in ECPG
Date: 2017-11-16 10:31:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

I’m sorry but I haven’t updated this patch for a half year.
At the CF in last March I got some feedback and it takes some time for me to update my patch.

So I closed this patch as ‘Returned with Feedback’.
I’d like to update my patch and challenge CF again.
Thank you very much for those who invloved in this patch.

Regards,
Takeshi Ideriha

Thank you for prompt check!

>As per above test steps, it doesn't produce the results and doesn't
>generate the error also. I feel this needs to be fixed.

>As we are at the end of commitfest, it is better you can move it
>to next one commitfest and provide an updated patch to solve the
>above problem.

I tottaly agreed.
I moved to next CF with waiting on author.

Regards,
Ideriha Takeshi