GUI tools to edit schema

From: Mathieu Dubois <mathieu(dot)dubois(at)limsi(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GUI tools to edit schema
Date: 2011-08-02 07:54:11
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

I would like to modify some columns and table in my schema.
However, doing it by hand is rather tedious.

I'm looking for a GUI tool to help me.
I have found the page
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools
but there is lot of options so I ask for your advice.

I have found some tools (for instance based on Dia) but the code is not
PostreSQL-specific (no enumeration for instance).

The tool should be able to import an existing schema.

Thanks in advance,
Mathieu

P.S.: by the way pgaccess seems dead: the webpage contains advertising
about soviet super-computers of the 80's.