Re: Fwd: [Announce] PostgreSQL Update from Command Prompt, Inc.

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Announce] PostgreSQL Update from Command Prompt, Inc.
Date: 2011-06-13 17:58:02
Lists: pgsql-www

On 06/13/2011 10:53 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> Uh, is this sort of thing allowed on pgsql-announce? I rather thought not.

Good lord Robert,

You gave me a heart attack :P. I almost spit my coffee all over the
screen when I thought the email somehow made it to -announce. I felt
like I might need to get some of those robots we sent to Japan to work
on the reactors.

JD

/me goes off to take some valerian

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579