Call For Papers - PG-Day Denver 2011

From: CS DBA <cs_dba(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Call For Papers - PG-Day Denver 2011
Date: 2011-06-03 20:33:59
Lists: pgsql-announce

PG-Day Denver 2011 will be held on Saturday, September 17th, 2011 at the Auraria Campus near downtown Denver, Colorado. PG-Day Denver will include talks that will benefit PostgreSQL Users, Database Administrators, Developers and decision makers.

See the PG-Day Denver site for more information at:
http://pgday.consistentstate.com/

Each session will last 45 minutes, and may be on any topic related to
PostgreSQL. Suggested topic areas include:

* PostgreSQL Administration
* Application development
* PostgreSQL Best practices
* Business and Case studies
* Data warehousing
* GIS (postGIS)
* Migration
* PostgreSQL Performance
* Replication/HA
* Etc..

Of course we're open to other topics as well.

The submission deadline is July 31st, 2011.
Selected speakers will be notified before August 15th, 2011.

Please submit your proposals via email toinfo(at)consistentstate(dot)com <mailto:info(at)consistentstate(dot)com>

an email link is also on the call for papers page here:
http://pgday.consistentstate.com/node/5

We look forward to hearing from you, and seeing you in Denver Colorado in September!

Kevin Kempter - Constent State
A PostgreSQL Professional Services Company
www.consistentstate.com