Update functions and trigger functions by clicking

From: Vinicius Santos <vinicius(dot)santos(dot)lista(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Update functions and trigger functions by clicking
Date: 2011-05-27 01:57:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

I implemented an option to update functions and trigger functions, by
clicking on them in the treeview.

This avoids problems when someone changes the function, and I get the
old version and then overwrite it, without reminding me from updating
(F5) before.

I did a checkbox in the form of options.

This would be useful for everyone?

Thanks.

Excuse my English "Google Translate"