Missing features for 9.1

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Missing features for 9.1
Date: 2011-05-20 17:21:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi guys,

Till now, we found two missing features that are available on 9.1:

* we don't support HANDLER on FDW,
* we don't support --no-security-labels on dump/restore dialogs.

Should we add them? we're in beta, so I suppose no. But the missing
HANDLER support is really a pain in the ass. I would agree we don't add
support for the --no-security-labels switch, but I think we should add
HANDLER field support on FDW.

What do you guys think about that?

PS: /me hope the ones at pgcon enjoy their stay :) wish I was with you.

--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr