Please review test report form

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-testers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Please review test report form
Date: 2011-04-05 19:53:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-testers

All,

For 9.1, I'm trying to get beta testing a *bit* more organized in hopes
of shortening the beta period. Since we're not up and running on Django
on the main website yet, and thus I can't make an app for collecting
test reports, I've created a Google form:

http://tinyurl.com/3gp94er

Please provide some feedback on what we should be collecting
differently, if anything.

The idea is that results from this test form will be displayed in detail
and summary form so that hackers can refer to the test results. Among
other things, we particularly want to collect *positive* test results as
well as bugs so that we know how we're doing.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.