Re: [gaio@sv.lnf.it: [gaio@sv.lnf.it: Centura 1.5.1: moving from ODBC 8 to 9, some trouble]]

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Marco Gaiarin <gaio(at)sv(dot)lnf(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [gaio@sv.lnf.it: [gaio@sv.lnf.it: Centura 1.5.1: moving from ODBC 8 to 9, some trouble]]
Date: 2011-04-01 16:55:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On 04/01/2011 09:04 AM, Marco Gaiarin wrote:

> Sorry, i repost for the third time this request, still desperately
> seeking feedback.
>
> There's somethin i can do, eg saving logs of operation with a driver
> and the other and post the logs to this list?
> Something other?
>
> Please, halp me at least tracking this problem... Thanks.

Well the releases notes are here:
http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/release.html
Maybe something will stand out.

What version of 8.x are you moving from?

What is the set up to the 'Call SqlPrepareAndExecute ' statement?

Where are the error messages coming from, it does not look like a
Postgres message?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com