Re: SSI bug?

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Dan Ports" <drkp(at)csail(dot)mit(dot)edu>,<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SSI bug?
Date: 2011-03-18 20:51:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dan Ports <drkp(at)csail(dot)mit(dot)edu> wrote:

> I am surprised to see that error message without SSI's hint about
> increasing max_predicate_locks_per_xact.

After reviewing this, I think something along the following lines
might be needed, for a start. I'm not sure the Asserts are actually
needed; they basically are checking that the current behavior of
hash_search doesn't change.

I'm still looking at whether it's sane to try to issue a warning
when an HTAB exceeds the number of entries declared as its max_size
when it was created.

-Kevin

Attachment Content-Type Size
ssi-oosm-1.patch text/plain 2.0 KB