Re: BUG #5815: connecting to Atllassian products

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"kapil" <kapil_bolli(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #5815: connecting to Atllassian products
Date: 2011-01-06 17:44:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs

"kapil" <kapil_bolli(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

> I have connected postgreSql with Atllassian products.
> i receiving the follwing error.::
> java.sql.SQLException: Connections could not be acquired from
> the underlying database.

This doesn't sound like a bug, at least not a PostgreSQL bug. You
might do better to as whoever supplies Atllassian products (whatever
those are). Regardless of where you report it, you will probably
need to supply more information. See this page for ideas on what to
include:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

-Kevin