Re: Postgres References

From: Hitoshi HEMMI <hemmi(dot)hitoshi(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres References
Date: 2010-11-11 04:40:24
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello list,

NTT (it's a group of companies) uses both EDB Postgres Plus products and the community PostgreSQL. For the EDB's, EDB people know our utilization, and I will not mention that here. For the community PostgreSQL, I know we are using versions of it at about 150 sites. Unfortunately, for many of them I do not know how it is used in detail. Also, I cannot say words involved in our customers' matter. I may say something for the technical stuff, however, if you want (and of course if I know).

Thank you,

-hitoshi

--
Hitoshi HEMMI