Re: Various errors in psqlodbc: SQLGetTypeInfo, SQLTables, bigint, and double vs float

From: Adrien de Croy <adrien(at)qbik(dot)com>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Various errors in psqlodbc: SQLGetTypeInfo, SQLTables, bigint, and double vs float
Date: 2010-11-04 05:39:47
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi again

apologies, I did some more research. Looks like SQL_FLOAT and
SQL_DOUBLE are used for c double types, and SQL_REAL for c float type.

very confusing, but that's not unusual for ODBC.

So I've also managed to solve my bigint issue, by falling back to a
signed __int64 instead of unsigned. I guess there's no plan to
implement unsigned numeric types?

Adrien