Re: Postgres 9.0 crash on win7

From: Andrea Peri 2007 <aperi2007(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres 9.0 crash on win7
Date: 2010-10-05 21:04:14
Lists: pgsql-bugs

>Hmm. That is suspiciously close to the location of some last-minute
>changes in Postgres 9.0. I wonder whether Andrea is using a version of
>PostGIS that was compiled against pre-9.0RC1 Postgres sources.

>If so, I am to and it's the latest PostGIS binary from their website.

Hi,

Yes, I will use the latest postgis binary released from postgis team after the release of PG9.0 stable.

However seem the problem was really due to an pre-9.0RC1 postgres source.
( http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/619#comment:3 )

I confirm that using this new version of "postgis-1.5.dll" the crash was disappeared.

I think the bug is resolved.

Thx for great support.

Andrea Peri.