reviewing at the 2nd-commit-fest

From: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net
Subject: reviewing at the 2nd-commit-fest
Date: 2010-09-09 01:45:30
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

The second commit fest shall be launched on the next Wednesday.

Since I finished to submit all the patches that I planned in
this commit fest, I'll come into the task reviewing patches.

At first, I'd like to pick up the patch of ALTER TYPE extensions
from Peter Eisentraut, because I've often looked at tablecmd.c
due to the previous efforts.

BTW, who can volunteer the manager of this commit fest?

Thanks,