Re: Seeking talented PostgreSQL/DBA/Developer, pleasant environment, interesting projects, competitive compensation

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Human Resources <jobs(at)tigerlead(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Seeking talented PostgreSQL/DBA/Developer, pleasant environment, interesting projects, competitive compensation
Date: 2010-06-24 21:42:03
Lists: pgsql-jobs

All,

> TigerLead Solutions is a leading provider of internet marketing services
> and proprietary lead management software to successful Realtors
> throughout North America. Our work involves manipulating and warehousing
> external data feeds and developing web interfaces to create home search
> tools for prospective buyers and lead management tools for real estate
> agents.

To correct this, Tigerlead is not, I repeat not, seeing a DBA. They are
seeing application developer(s) and an application development manager.

Aside from that, they have a really cool PostgreSQL application which
would be interesting to work on and some really cool staff.

(Tigerlead is a PostgreSQL contributor, and I spoke with them about this Ad)

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.