Re: RESUME: Senior DBA/Developer (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc)

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: "Beau Gould (OSS)" <beau(at)open-source-staffing(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RESUME: Senior DBA/Developer (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc)
Date: 2010-05-15 15:17:23
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Beau Gould (OSS) wrote:
> If you'd like to see his resume, please contact me at the email address
> below.

What we'd like to see is you not posting any messages like this in the
future. Here is the guideline for what messages are appropriate for
pgsql-jobs: "Posting of PostgreSQL related jobs". The PostgreSQL
community hosting this list has no interest in helping with the bidding
war you're trying to arrange for your client. If every person looking
for work were posting here, the list would be flooded with that instead
of what it's intended for.

When your staffing firm has openings for people with PostgreSQL skills
you're trying to fill, we'd be happy to see those from you on this
list. But that's a privilege, and if you keep up sending things about
clients you're trying to place instead it's possible for that to go
away. Please be more careful about that in the future.

--
Greg Smith 2ndQuadrant US Baltimore, MD
greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com www.2ndQuadrant.us