Re: Web team help for beta release

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Web team help for beta release
Date: 2010-05-01 19:25:51
Lists: pgsql-www

Selena,

These look mostly good to me. I say mostly because apparently etherpad
crashes my browser, so I can't read the whole thing.

Is there a link to the alphabeta testing info page on the wiki?

If so, I think we're good to go. Devrim, can you take Selena's text and
queue it up to be home page/beta page updates? Can Stefan do final
deployment, or does Devrim need to do it if he queued it?

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.