Re: How to fast the REINDEX

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "raghavendra t" <raagavendra(dot)rao(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to fast the REINDEX
Date: 2010-03-31 22:10:52
Lists: pgsql-performance

raghavendra t <raagavendra(dot)rao(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Thank you for the suggestion.

I'm sorry I couldn't come up with more, but what you've provided so
far is roughly equivalent to me telling you that it takes over four
hours to travel to see my Uncle Jim, and then asking you how I can
find out how he's doing in less time than that. There's just not
much to go on. :-(

If you proceed with the course suggested in the URL I referenced,
people on the list have a chance to be more helpful to you.

-Kevin