Expanded information template

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgresCluster ML <pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Expanded information template
Date: 2010-03-03 07:19:45
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

All,

I've expanded the template for information about clustering projects:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Clustering#Template_for_information

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be trying to fill out this template
for existing projects I know. If any of the project members themselves
can get the additional information, that's great.

--Josh Berkus