import: crash fixed

From: Quan Zongliang <quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: import: crash fixed
Date: 2010-02-01 14:07:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

hi Guillaume

Late reply, too.
By a stupid operation, I lost all mails and other files in a partition.

That bug you found is triggered by a small file less than 20 rows.
I fixed it and others, supressing all warning message under gcc.
The code is not tested enough yet.

The type uint is unrecognised by VC++ in file pgcsvfile.h.
So I fix it to "unsigned int".

And anyone know where to download PostgreSQL html version document?

Regards.