Re: dynamic crosstab

From: Pierre Chevalier <pierre(dot)chevalier1967(at)free(dot)fr>
To: Andy Colson <andy(at)squeakycode(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dynamic crosstab
Date: 2010-01-28 23:38:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Andy Colson claviota:
>> Ach! Too bad... Oh but... I used to program in C, long time ago, on
>> HP-UX...
> How do you feel about a little perl?

Hm, I am not too familiar with perl. That's the least I can say. But,
after all, why not?

> It would be pretty simple, and could generate a csv

Actually, I would have liked to have something that I can reuse within
postgresql, just like a view. Sorry, I'm an idealist...

> based on any resultset (any number of columns). I'd be happy to post a
> little get you started code if you wanted.

Sure, why not? Thanks!

--
Pierre Chevalier Mesté Duran 32100 Condom
Tél : 09 75 27 45 62 - 06 37 80 33 64