Ticket 38: timespin badly displayed on GTK

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ticket 38: timespin badly displayed on GTK
Date: 2010-01-07 22:41:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Here is a patch to fix two things:
* Fix timespin on GTK so that it displays the complete widget.
* Fix the display of the time when the user choose a date in the
Role/User dialog (should be 00:00:00, and not an empty string).

Comments?

I suppose I have some sort of bugfixes week :) I'll commit all the
bugfixes I did tomorrow night if no-one objects.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Attachment Content-Type Size