Back-end and Web Developer needed for Start-Up

From: Tom Flann <tflann(at)chairseven(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Back-end and Web Developer needed for Start-Up
Date: 2010-01-02 01:58:01
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Are you a developer that knows how to create the perfect database and has extensive web experience? Have you been spending too many Friday nights researching clustered development, or how to perfect every line of code? Are you a graphic designers dream?

We're looking for a rock-star Back-End and Web Developer that’s ready to immerse themselves in the start-up experience. Someone who is willing to prove they have what it takes to step into the ring, and follow through on what they say.

Our company is in stealth start-up mode with the ideas everyone wants, and we're looking for the perfect match to help crunch some code. Our team is a small group of driven, high-level professionals already working in the industry. We don't mind burning through nights and weekends to build the products, and the company we're passionate about. There's no entitlement attitude in this bunch. Just a select few who know what it means to work hard, and dream outside the box.

The ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years experience as a senior-level developer with extensive knowledge of Java/GlassFish, PHP, and PostgreSQL. The candidate must also be able to come up with and implement solutions on their own, and be able to effectively communicate with all other team-members and stakeholders on a daily basis.

Please email us at hr(at)chairseven(dot)com - include information about yourself, your development work, your resume, at least three professional references, and anything else you want to share. Then we'll be in touch!

[LOCATION] We would prefer telecommuting, but are open to other options.