Re: Review request: XLogInsert

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Review request: XLogInsert
Date: 2009-12-07 04:55:47
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Don't let chatter between me and Robert distract from the fact that I'm
still looking for some help with the XLogInsert patch. My sole
consolation is that it's something I can do myself if I have to in order
to finish this up on schedule.

As far as the rest of the "Needs review" items go, Euler says his two
patch reviews are almost ready, Bernd just started looking at the DTrace
patches the other day, and I nudged Kevin to advise on the tsearch patch
because I have no personal insight into that one. That's it for patches
we're trying to get covered via reviewers on this list, we're in decent
shape now.

--
Greg Smith 2ndQuadrant Baltimore, MD
greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com www.2ndQuadrant.com