Re: Autocompletion and Table cell edition problems

From: Olivier Bouiron <o(dot)bouiron(at)isc84(dot)org>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Autocompletion and Table cell edition problems
Date: 2009-11-17 11:36:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

<head>
</head>
You're right, I might not use pgadmin to do that, but it's really more
faster to use it!<br>
But if pgadmin gives us the possibility to change a cell value, it
should not have that (little) problem.<br>
The question is why if I say "Yes, save it!", It don't work? It's like
if the save action don't use the same algorithm to determin if a cell
is modified than the algorithm which is used when I close the frame...<br>
Raymond O'Donnell a &eacute;crit&nbsp;: