CommitFest 2009-11: Initial assignments

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams(at)toroid(dot)org>, mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de, badalex(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: CommitFest 2009-11: Initial assignments
Date: 2009-11-15 21:06:54
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Here's the last of the initial assignments to those who didn't have a
preference for a patch:

Abhijit Menon-Sen: Largeobject access controls
Bernd Helmle: per-tablespace random_page_cost/seq_page_cost
Alex Hunsaker: Writeable CTEs

I'm leaving "Listen / Notify rewrite" unassigned because that one is
basically returned with feedback already just from the list on
pgsql-hackers. We also have two DTrace patches around, since I don't
know who has a DTrace platform available to even evaluate those I didn't
assign them to anyone. If anyone has interest in those, please let me
know; you can swap a more generic review for one of those if you'd like.

Since most people were looking for patches that weren't huge,
SEPostgreSQL-Lite remains without a reviewer this round. I'm going to
raise a comment about that on the main list.

--
Greg Smith 2ndQuadrant Baltimore, MD
greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com www.2ndQuadrant.com