Re: CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers
Date: 2009-11-13 01:12:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-rrreviewers

Itagaki Takahiro wrote:
> Can I review these two patches?
> Hook and contrib module for checking password strength
> Add YAML output to EXPLAIN

Sure; I haven't heard any interest in those two from anyone else yet, so
they're yours. Basically anyone who wants a patch is free to claim it
on the CommitFest, which you already did.

In some cases, I've started suggesting patches to some of you who had a
general area you wanted to work in but didn't otherwise have a
preference. As I get confirmation my suggestions are accepted, I'm
tagging the patches in the CF app with names. Come the 15th, I'm just
going to assign everyone who's still left to something that seems to fit
their skills and schedule, as I understand them. There are only 10
patches left without a reviewer right now though, so there isn't going
to be that much of that needed. 3 of those I've suggested to various
people already, but none of those would override someone who was
enthusiastic about a particular patch and claimed it first.

--
Greg Smith 2ndQuadrant Baltimore, MD
greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com www.2ndQuadrant.com