Re: BUG #5063: MS Access crashes by quiting after linking tables with PostgreSQL

From: Matt Taylor <matt(at)lindenelevator(dot)com>
To: Annita Veneti <annita(dot)veneti(at)qs-unisolution(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #5063: MS Access crashes by quiting after linking tables with PostgreSQL
Date: 2009-09-22 15:29:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

No. You probably need someone more knowledgeable than myself! Now that
you have narrowed down the problem, someone should be able to help.

You will need to provide more details about your system. i.e. operating
system, PostgreSQL server version, driver version (I assume ODBC), and
MS Access version...

Matt