Re: Do we want 8.4 shirts at the booth?e

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Do we want 8.4 shirts at the booth?e
Date: 2009-07-12 19:29:46
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Selena,

I was able to get a group order on Navy shirts, changing the design from
royal blue to light grey/white.

However, in order to get a group order discount (about $100) the men's
and women's shirts need to have the exact same design. Also, for some
reason the fitted women's shirts aren't available in any colors other
than pink, baby blue and white, so you'll have to live with the
non-fitted variety.

Overall, it seems like American vendors think women either don't buy
shirts, or want only pink babydoll shirts. WTF?

Anyway, now I need to harass CafePress about how to get expedited
shipping on group orders. It only takes them 3 days to make the shirts,
but 10 days to ship them!

If the group order thing is impossible, I'll send you the designs and
ask you to take over getting the shirts tommorrow, since I'll be doing a
training.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.