Re: Does a user have usage on a schema?

From: "Walker, Jed S" <Jed_Walker(at)cable(dot)comcast(dot)com>
To: "Bruno Wolff III" <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Does a user have usage on a schema?
Date: 2005-06-29 15:59:06
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks Bruno. I found the definitions for the has_schema_privilege and
it appears it'll work.

Also, how can I query against pg_namespace to find out what schemas a
user has. I've tried something like

Select * from pg_namespace where 'username' = any(nspacl);

I'd like to get a listing of rows such as

Schema1
Schema2
schema7

But that (and some other similar attempts) aren't working. How can I do
this?

Thanks again,

Jed.