Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll

From: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: V S P <toreason(at)fastmail(dot)fm>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll
Date: 2009-05-18 03:27:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc

V S P wrote:
> Sorry forgot to mention the actual error I am getting:
>
> http://pastebin.com/d49e830c0
>
> SQLSTATE = HY010
> NATIVE ERROR = 0
> MSG = [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error

Please do fetch operations for each result. For exmaple you
can do fetch operations at *// Do fetch operations here *
below.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

174./***********************************************************/
175./* PROBLEM: */
176./* IF YOU COMMENT THE BELOW LOOP OUT SQLFetchScroll works */
177./***********************************************************/
178.
179. do
180. {