Hey hey

From: Gregor at HostGIS <gregor(at)hostgis(dot)com>
To: Portland PostgreSQL <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Hey hey
Date: 2009-03-27 02:21:44
Lists: pdxpug

Just a hello to everybody. I met a few of y'all at PG East last year,
and now I live only an hour and a half from Portland. I'll be attending
Open Source GIS stuff in Portland, so I figured why not add Pg to my list?

It's too bad I missed y'all's last meeting; I found out about it as it
was starting. How to re-optimize a 900GB set of transportation data; yummy.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

  • Re: Hey hey at 2009-03-27 14:42:32 from Selena Deckelmann