Re: [pgsql-www] where can I get the new logo in bigger size?

From: "damien(at)dalibo(dot)info" <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)myyearbook(dot)com>
Cc: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] where can I get the new logo in bigger size?
Date: 2009-01-30 08:59:20
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Gavin M. Roy a écrit :
> For what it's worth, it's my understanding that it is not a *new* logo, but
> rather an interpretation of the official logo that's used in the header of
> the main site. The official logo is still the official logo.

Well in that case i can't help but notice that the official logo is
nowhere to be found on the official website :-)

Note that i've no problem with having several "more-or-less" official
logos. All i'm saying is that it's confusing to see that some version
are only available in the pgfoundry projets, while the version used on
the homepage can't be found in SVG format.

Trust me, i don't want to start any flame war such as the "PostgreSQL
vs. Postgres" thread. :-) All i'm saying is that the pgfoundry page
seems a bit outdates and now that we have a wiki we could use it to help
people who want to create graphical art for PostgreSQL. Obviously the
fact that we're having this discussion shows that things could be more
clear and simple.

Regards,

--
damien clochard