Re: plea for Windows build help

From: Blaine Simpson <blaine(dot)simpson(at)admc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: plea for Windows build help
Date: 2009-01-29 00:44:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc

That worked. Thanks so much!

FYI, ws2_32 is present on my system. Windows searches were not seeing
it because it's considered hidden for some reason. The visibility
doesn't account for the problem though, because I retried building from
an administration shell, and tried all different values for IDC_STATIC,
to no effect. I have no idea why the functions which I am told are in
ws2_32.lib are not accessible. All of the other details that I
mentioned (other than ws2_32.dll not being present) are accurate.

So now I'm on to trying to build the installer. New question to follow
in separate post.

Thanks