PHP 5.8 -> Postgres on Win2003

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: PostgreSQLPHP <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PHP 5.8 -> Postgres on Win2003
Date: 2009-01-21 11:53:01
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi all,

Is anyone successfully using PHP 5.8 to talk to PostgreSQL on Windows
Server 2003?

I tried upgrading today from 5.1.4 to 5.8 - I had avoided upgrading for
a while due to a known bug in the PG extension - but it seems that
either the extension is still buggy or I'm doing something silly,
because any call to a pg_* function results in "Call to undefined
function" messages in the log.

I've rolled back to 5.1.4 for the moment, but obviously this isn't
ideal...any input welcome!

Thanks,

Ray.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie