I'm testing GBQ a lot here and i'm get an error when I follow this steps:
1) Open pgadmin3
2) Select a database that contais a schema with ~ 450 objects
3) Open the Query window
4) Switch to the GQB Tab
5) Wait for ~8s until all my objects appears
6) Drag and drop 3 tables (one parent and yours 2 childs)
7) Using the mouse, I make the relationships between them
8) Right click and anybody of 2 childs and choose "Delete table"
9) Drag and drop back it again and repeat 7-8
10) Bring it again and click in "Join" tab and bum! Segfaul...
The gdb's debug output is attached... I hope it helps...
Dickson S. Guedes
Administrador de Banco de Dados
Confesol - Projeto Colmeia
Florianopolis, SC, Brasil
(48) 3322-1185, ramal: 26
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2009-01-16 15:39:14|
|Subject: Re: GQB bug - Segfault in 'Join' tab|
|Previous:||From: svn||Date: 2009-01-16 14:00:09|
|Subject: SVN Commit by hiroshi: r7560 - trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/gqb|