Re: BUG #4586: Supporting of Binary instead Bytea for Primary Keys

From: Miroslav Nachev <miro(at)space-comm(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #4586: Supporting of Binary instead Bytea for Primary Keys
Date: 2008-12-17 22:33:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I try to use it but I have the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown entity: java.util.UUID

at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.persist(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:223)

at psqluuidtest.Main.persist(Main.java:33)

at psqluuidtest.Main.main(Main.java:25)

The NetBeans project is attached.

The used driver is postgresql-8.4dev-700.jdbc4.

Miro.

Miroslav Nachev wrote:

Hi,

This is very good. Can you give me some idea how to use that feature together with Hibernate JPA? Is there some special annotation or ?

Regards,

Miro.