Re: Meeting next week on THURSDAY

From: Robert Lor <Robert(dot)Lor(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: Decibel! <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
Cc: austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting next week on THURSDAY
Date: 2008-12-05 19:02:26
Lists: austinpug

There was a question last night about GUI tools for DTrace. There are a
couple, a stand alone Java tool called Chime and a NetBeans IDE GUI plugin.

http://opensolaris.org/os/project/dtrace-chime/
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/docs/ide/NetBeans_DTrace_GUI_Plugin_0_4.html

BTW, if any of you have ideas about new probes in Postgres, please let
me know.

-Robert