Re: win32/1.8.4 newlines inconsistent in Query window's Messages pane

From: Ashesh D Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Kev <kevinjamesfield(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: win32/1.8.4 newlines inconsistent in Query window's Messages pane
Date: 2008-11-05 10:14:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Kev,

I have tried to reproduce this case with the version 1.8.4, and as you
said - i am getting the same issue.
But, when I tried to do the same thing with the latest source (checked
out from svn), surprisingly the problem disappear.

If you can run your testcase(s) with latest source or share the
testcase(s) with us, that would be help to investigate the problem.

Regards,
Ashesh