Re: [HACKERS] Subscription code improvements

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
Cc: Petr Jelinek <petr(dot)jelinek(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2018-04-06 14:25:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have committed the patches

0001 Improve messaging during logical replication worker startup
0002 Split the SetSubscriptionRelState function into two

0004 doesn't apply anymore, 0003 doesn't seem to be very useful without
0004, as I understand it. It's also a bit more than I'm comfortable
reviewing or committing right now. So maybe move those to the next
commitfest or close the entry as returned with feedback?