Re: October meeting

From: Robert Lor <Robert(dot)Lor(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: Decibel! <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
Cc: austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: October meeting
Date: 2008-10-03 22:20:08
Lists: austinpug

Hi All,

I just found out that I have to travel next Monday and won't be back
until late in the week, so the DTrace presentation will have to be moved
to next month or some other time. I apologize for having to do this, but
I promise the presentation will be worth the wait :-)

I guess we won't have a meeting this month unless you all can find
another place to meet (and someone has something to share/present)!

Again, my sincere apologies!

-Robert