Re: German translation fixes

From: Andre Bialojahn <ab(dot)spamnews(at)freenet(dot)de>
To: Daniel Migowski <dmigowski(at)ikoffice(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: German translation fixes
Date: 2008-09-12 16:38:22
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello Daniel,

Daniel Migowski schrieb:
> While having a small look over the file, this type hit me:
>
> msgstr "Beim Erstellen eines Stack-Traces für {0} trat eine Exceptin
> auf: {1}"
>
> Exception is missing the 'o'.

*ahrgh*

> [...]

I've pinned that one down, too (as well as the others still hidden in
the file) and attached a corrected version to this message.

André

(Reading the file through in whole reminds me that I originally wanted
to nag Kris about some PGSQL-terms that I do not know the meaning of to
be able to supply a 100% translation... There are still some
uncertainties. So much to do, so little time.)

Attachment Content-Type Size
de.po.zip application/zip 11.1 KB