PostgreSQL DBA required in Japan

From: Rob Cawte <rob(at)esynapse(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL DBA required in Japan
Date: 2008-06-23 06:31:39
Lists: pgsql-jobs

eSynapse are a startup based in Kojimachi, Tokyo, providing a
PostgreSQL-based ASP Ecommerce platform.

We are looking for an experienced PostgreSQL DBA to manage our database
environments, and provide database design skills to assist developers
with schema creation.

Skills and Experience:
5 Years DB Development
3 Years DBA
1 Year PostgreSQL
Experience with HA Linux and PostgreSQL Clustering
Good English
Business Level Japanese

We are able to provide Visa sponsorship, but no relocation assistance.

Please reply by email with CV, availability and salary expectations.

--
Rob Cawte
CTO